Three Children of Henry VII and Elizabeth His Queen, Prince Arthur, Prince Henry and Princess Margaret
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Iconographie Anglaise par Reynolds et Autres
- Stipple engraving and line engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 19 9/16 × 23 5/16 inches (49.7 × 59.2 cm), Plate: 18 3/4 × 22 1/4 inches (47.6 × 56.5 cm), Image: 18 × 21 11/16 inches (45.7 × 55.1 cm)
Lettered, upper right: "PL II"; lettered, lower left: "J.Maubeuge pinsit"; lettered, lower center: "Three Children of K.HENRY VII and ELIZABETH his Queen. | I.Prince ARTHUR. | II.Pr.HENRY, III. P. MARGARET. | From the Royal Collection at Kensington Palace. | I.Maubeugius Pinxit cir.MCCCXCVI. | To his GRACE the most Noble THOMAS Duke of LEEDS, this is most humbly Inscrib'd by Geor Vertue."; lettered, lower right: "G.Vertue Lond: delin et Sculp, 1748"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
George Vertue, 1684–1756, British, Three Children of Henry VII and Elizabeth His Queen, Prince Arthur, Prince Henry and Princess Margaret, 1748
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.