- Three Children of Henry VII and Elizabeth His Queen, Prince Arthur, Prince Henry and Princess Margaret
- Stipple engraving and line engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 19 9/16 × 23 5/16 inches (49.7 × 59.2 cm), Plate: 18 3/4 × 22 1/4 inches (47.6 × 56.5 cm), and Image: 18 × 21 11/16 inches (45.7 × 55.1 cm)
Lettered, upper right: "PL II"; lettered, lower left: "J.Maubeuge pinsit"; lettered, lower center: "Three Children of K.HENRY VII and ELIZABETH his Queen. | I.Prince ARTHUR. | II.Pr.HENRY, III. P. MARGARET. | From the Royal Collection at Kensington Palace. | I.Maubeugius Pinxit cir.MCCCXCVI. | To his GRACE the most Noble THOMAS Duke of LEEDS, this is most humbly Inscrib'd by Geor Vertue."; lettered, lower right: "G.Vertue Lond: delin et Sculp, 1748"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Vertue, 1684–1756, British, Three Children of Henry VII and Elizabeth His Queen, Prince Arthur, Prince Henry and Princess Margaret, 1748
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.