West Window of the Chapel, New College Oxford, Part of Clouds From the Nativity Scene
- Part Of:
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- 23 1/16 × 18 7/16 inches (58.6 × 46.8 cm), 20 1/16 × 16 3/8 inches (51 × 41.6 cm), and 18 13/16 × 15 inches (47.8 × 38.1 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "Publish'd Septr. 1st, 1785, by John Boydell Engraver, in Cheapside London."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | religious and mythological subject | sky
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Siegmund Facius, 1750–1804, West Window of the Chapel, New College Oxford, Part of Clouds From the Nativity Scene, 1785
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.