Tribunal House, Glastonbury, Somerset: Elevation and Details of Windows
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pen and black ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 x 14 15/16 inches (27 x 37.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite and some pen and black ink, lower right: "Square Headed Window | Tribunal House West side"; in pen and black ink, upper right: "No 5"; in graphite, upper right: "Label"; in graphite, upper center: "Ceiling"; in graphite, upper center: "Wall line"; in graphite, lower center: "Wall"; in graphite, center right: "All Lead | no Glass | as ventilator"; in graphite, lower right: "Lead Quarel | at A"; in graphite, throughout, notes and dimensions
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "October 9. 1832 | A Beloe"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | Gothic (Medieval) | heads | lead | plans (drawings) | windows
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, (A Beloe), Tribunal House, Glastonbury, Somerset: Elevation and Details of Windows, 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.