George Inn, Glastonbury, Somerset: Plans of Frontages and Ground Plan
- Part Of:
- Graphite with pen and black ink and gray wash on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 x 14 7/8 inches (26.7 x 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "Plan cut on xx in Elevation, looking down"; in pen and black ink, upper right: "No 2"; in graphite, center: "Plans of Frontage of the George Inn, Glastonbury | Somersetshire"; in pen and gray ink, lower center: "ground plan | stone staircase | side & end walls stone | the rest timber"; in pen and black ink, throughout, dimensions given
Signed and dated in graphite, center left: "FT Dollman | Oct. 8. 1832"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | frontages | Gothic (Medieval) | inns | plans (drawings)
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, (FT Dollman) nineteenth century, George Inn, Glastonbury, Somerset: Plans of Frontages and Ground Plan, 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.