Bishop's Palace, Wells, Somerset: Elevation of Barn
- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/4 x 15 inches (27.3 x 38.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Elevation of Bishops Barn East Wells | Somersetshire"; center right: "Tiled over"; in pen and black ink, upper right: "No. 2"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "A Beloe September 17 1832"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barns | elevations (drawings) | Gothic (Medieval) | tile
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, (A Beloe), Bishop's Palace, Wells, Somerset: Elevation of Barn, 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.