Raglan Castle, Monmouthshire, Wales: Details of Small Windows in Servants' Hall
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 7/8 x 10 5/16 inches (37.8 x 26.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Small Window in Servants Hall | adjoining Great Hall, Raglan Castle, Monmouthshire"; in pen and brown ink, upper left: "No 32"; in graphite, upper center: "Irregular Stone"; in graphite, upper right: "Exterior"; in graphite, upper right: "Interior"; in graphite, dimensions given
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "FT Dollman | Sept 23 1831"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle | Gothic (Medieval) | plans (drawings) | servants' halls | windows
- Associated Places:
- Monmouthshire | Raglan Castle
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, (FT Dollman), Raglan Castle, Monmouthshire, Wales: Details of Small Windows in Servants' Hall, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.