Raglan Castle, Monmouthshire, Wales: Details of Small Windows in Servants' Hall
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 14 7/8 x 10 5/16 inches (37.8 x 26.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Small Window in Servants Hall | adjoining Great Hall, Raglan Castle, Monmouthshire"; in pen and brown ink, upper left: "No 32"; in graphite, upper center: "Irregular Stone"; in graphite, upper right: "Exterior"; in graphite, upper right: "Interior"; in graphite, dimensions given
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "FT Dollman | Sept 23 1831"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle | Gothic (Medieval) | plans (drawings) | servants' halls | windows
- Associated Places:
- Monmouthshire | Raglan Castle
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, (FT Dollman), Raglan Castle, Monmouthshire, Wales: Details of Small Windows in Servants' Hall, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.