- Raglan Castle, Monmouthshire, Wales: Elevation, Section and Plan of Fireplace in First Floor Entrance Gateway
- Graphite and pen and pink ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 x 15 1/16 inches (26.7 x 38.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Raglan Castle Monmouthshire | Fireplace on First floor | Entrance Gateway"; in pen and pink ink, upper right: "No 11 | No 9"; in graphite, upper left: "Stone"; in graphite, lower left: "Plan"; in graphite, upper right: "Done"; in graphite, throughout, dimensions given
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Thos L Walker Sep 18th. 1831"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle | fireplaces | Gothic (Medieval) | plans (drawings) | sections
- Associated Places:
- Monmouthshire | Raglan Castle
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, (TL Walker), Raglan Castle, Monmouthshire, Wales: Elevation, Section and Plan of Fireplace in First Floor Entrance Gateway, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.