Raglan Castle, Monmouthshire, Wales: Elevations and Section Great Window in Ante Room
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pen and pink ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 x 14 7/8 inches (26.7 x 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Great Window of Ante Room | Raglan Castle, Montmouthshire"; in graphite, lower left: "Exterior Elevation"; in graphite, upper center: "Section"; in graphite, upper right: "Inside Elevation"; in graphite, lower left: "thickness | of masonry | to opening | of arch"; in graphite, upper right: "Done"; in pen and pink ink, lower left: "Done"; in pen and pink ink, upper right: "No 15 | No 2"; in graphite, throughout, dimensions given
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "FT Dollman | Sept 22 1831"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | elevations (drawings) | Gothic (Medieval) | plans (drawings) | windows
- Associated Places:
- Monmouthshire | Raglan Castle
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, (FT Dollman), Raglan Castle, Monmouthshire, Wales: Elevations and Section Great Window in Ante Room, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.