- Arched Gateway Into a Ruined Structure
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 13 3/4 inches (26.7 × 34.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "I/59"
Watermark: "1801 | J Whatman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, Arched Gateway Into a Ruined Structure, 1802-1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.