- Under Moldings of the Cornice at the Temple of Minerva
- Graphite, pen and brown ink on thin, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 7 13/16 × 11 1/2 inches (19.8 × 29.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "Under Moldings of the Cornice | of the Great Entablature | Temple of Minerva."; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Under moldings of the Cornice | of the Great Entablature; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "III/21"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, center right: "Soffit of the | Corona | projectg: | 2:7 inches"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, Under Moldings of the Cornice at the Temple of Minerva, 1802-1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.