Architectural Drawing of the Temple of Concordia
- Former Title(s):
Architectural Drawing of a Temple
- Part Of:
- Graphite, gray wash, pen and black ink on thin, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 15 5/16 × 9 1/2 inches (38.9 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "III/48"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- Agrigento | Italy | Sicily | Temple of Concordia
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, Architectural Drawing of the Temple of Concordia, 1802-1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.