- The Architrave to a Window or Door in the East Wall of the Temple in the Convent of St. Nicholas, Agrigentum
- Pen and black ink, brown ink, and graphite on thin, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 15 1/16 × 9 11/16 inches (38.3 × 24.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink. lower left: "The Architrave to a Window or Door in | the East Wall of the Temple in the Convent of St. NIcholas | Agrigentum"; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "III/61"
Watermark: "G Pike | 1801"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, The Architrave to a Window or Door in the East Wall of the Temple in the Convent of St. Nicholas, Agrigentum, 1802-1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.