- Temple of Clitumnus, Between Spoleto and Foligno
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 13/16 × 11 1/4 inches (22.4 × 28.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Temple of Clitumnus between Spoleto & | Foligno June 16."; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "IV/14"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, Temple of Clitumnus, Between Spoleto and Foligno, 1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.