- Sketch of the High Alter of the Church of, Il Redentore
- Watercolor, and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 8 3/8 inches (14 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "The High altar of the Church St. Redentore | architecture of Palladio--"; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "IV/42"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, Sketch of the High Alter of the Church of, Il Redentore, 1802-1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.