- Interior of a Church in Venice
- Brown wash and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 5 5/16 inches (14 × 13.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "In one of the Churches | of Venice -"; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "IV/45"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, Interior of a Church in Venice, 1802-1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.