George Louis Palmella Busson Du Maurier, 1834–1896, French, active in Britain, Sketchbook
- Graphite; also some pen and ink
- Sheet: 7 1/16 x 4 3/8in. (17.9 x 11.1cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.