- Entry Gateway to Prince Adam Liechtenstein's; Villa in Wien
- Gray wash, blue wash, and graphite on moderatly thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 4 11/16 inches (16.8 × 11.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Entrance Gateway to | Prince Adam Liechtenstein; Villa | in Wien"; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "IV/86"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, Entry Gateway to Prince Adam Liechtenstein's; Villa in Wien, 1802-1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.