- Arched Gate at the Landing of a Multi-Tiered Staircase
- Graphite and brown wash on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 4 5/8 inches (17.8 × 11.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "IV/132"
Watermark: J Whatman
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, Arched Gate at the Landing of a Multi-Tiered Staircase, 1802-1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.