- Sketches of Ornamental Designs, For Oil Lamps and Pouring Vessels
- Brown wash, graphite, pen and brown ink on thin, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 15 1/4 × 9 3/4 inches (38.7 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "IV/163"
Watermark: "G Pike 1801"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Robert Smirke the younger, 1781–1867, British, Sketches of Ornamental Designs, For Oil Lamps and Pouring Vessels, 1802-1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.