- Nobilissimus et Integerrimus Vir, D. Paulus Halmalius, Senator Ant.
- Stipple engraving, line engraving, and etching on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Mount: 13 9/16 × 11 inches (34.4 × 27.9 cm), Sheet: 9 1/2 × 6 9/16 inches (24.1 × 16.7 cm), and Image: 8 5/8 × 6 9/16 inches (21.9 × 16.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper center: "W.32I | Watermark 7 1630-40"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "ex c.24962"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "19"
Watermark Collector's mark: "G.A.C."
Lettered, lower center: "Nobilissimus' ct Integerrimus Vir, D. PAULUS HALMALIUS, Senator An"; lettered, lower left: "Ant. van Dyck pinxit"; lettered, lower right: "Mart. vanden Enden excudit Cum privilegio."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Pieter de Jode, ca. 1606–1674, Flemish, Nobilissimus et Integerrimus Vir, D. Paulus Halmalius, Senator Ant, ca.1635
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.