- Illussma. Dña, Genovesa D'Urphe, Vidua Caroli Alexand, Duc, Croi Marchion de Havere Etc.
- Engraving and etching on medium, slightly textured, buled white, laid paper
- Sheet: 9 9/16 × 7 1/2 inches (24.3 × 19.1 cm) and Image: 8 3/4 × 7 3/16 inches (22.2 × 18.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center left: "W No 39"; inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "WM 11 | Ist state of 4 | [extremement rare & inede' | ex c:24962"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "W39 first state | Havere [...] [Haore]"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "28"
Watermark Collector's mark: "G.A.C."
Lettered, lower center: "ILLUSS,MA DNA, GENOVESA D'URPHE, VIDUA CAROLI ALEXAND. | DVC. CROI, MARCHION, DE HAVERE ETC, | Ant. van Dyck pinxit Mart. vanden Enden excudit"; lettered, lower left: "Pet de Joden Sculp."; lettered, lower right: "Cum privilegio"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Pieter de Jode, ca. 1606–1674, Flemish, Illussma. Dña, Genovesa D'Urphe, Vidua Caroli Alexand, Duc, Croi Marchion de Havere Etc, ca.1635
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.