- Illussma. Dña Genovesa D'Urphe, Vidua. Caroli. Alexand. Duc, Croi, Marchion. de Havre. Etc.
- Engraving and etching on medium, slightly textured, blued white, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 15 1/16 × 10 15/16 inches (38.3 × 27.8 cm), Sheet: 9 3/8 × 7 1/4 inches (23.8 × 18.4 cm), and Image: 8 11/16 × 7 1/8 inches (22.1 × 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, on mount, lower left: "W.39.(2nd state)"; inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower center: "A"; inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "27"
Watarmark Collector's mark: "G.A.C."
Lettered, lower center: "ILLUSS,MA DNA, GENOVESA, D'URPHE, VIDUA, CAROLI, ALEXAND. | DVC. CROI, MARCHION, DE HAVRE, ETC, | Ant van Dyck pinxit Mart venden Enden excudit"; lettered, lower left: "pet de Joden Sculp."; lettered, lower right: "Cum privilegio"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Pieter de Jode, ca. 1606–1674, Flemish, Illussma. Dña Genovesa D'Urphe, Vidua. Caroli. Alexand. Duc, Croi, Marchion. de Havre. Etc, ca.1635
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.