- Additional Title(s):
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 3/8 × 5 1/8 inches (8.6 × 13 cm) and Image: 2 3/8 × 4 1/8 inches (6.1 × 10.5 cm)
Lettered in black ink, upper left: "Flash Maccaroni 1748"; lower left: "Callender Invt"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- caricature | coats | costume | fashion | genre subject | humor | macaronis | men | parody | pose | posing | queue wigs | satire | tricornes | waistcoats
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Callender, active mid–18th century, Flash Maccaroni, 1748
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.