Print made by Callender, active mid–18th century, Flash Maccaroni, 1748
- Additional Title(s):
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet (cropped to plate): 3 3/8 x 5 1/8 inches (8.6 x 13 cm) and Image (no border): 2 3/8 x 4 1/8 inches (6.1 x 10.5 cm)
Lettered in black ink, upper left: "Flash Maccaroni 1748"; lower left: "Callender Invt"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- caricature | coats | costume | fashion | genre subject | humor | macaronis | men | parody | pose | posing | queue wigs | satire | tricornes | waistcoats
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.