- [One of] 25 drawings and prints for ceilings
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and pen and gray ink on meidum, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/8 × 17 3/8 inches (30.8 × 44.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "S. Lowe"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- acanthus | architectural subject | ceilings | circles (plane figures) | motifs
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Richardson, ca.1738–ca.1813, British, [One of] 25 drawings and prints for ceilings, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.