- Dom Carolus de Columna a Cons. Stat. Prim. a Cubic. Reg. Matis. Cath. Magister Campi. Gnalis. in. Belg. Etc
- Line engraving and stipple engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 14 3/8 × 10 3/4 inches (36.5 × 27.3 cm), Plate: 9 1/4 × 6 5/8 inches (23.5 × 16.8 cm), and Image: 9 × 6 3/8 inches (22.9 × 16.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "W.45IV | [...] 3h"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "ex c.24962"
Watermark: Foolscap Collector's mark: "G.A.C."
Lettered, lower center: "DOM CAROLUS DE. COLUMNA, ACONS. STAT. PRIM. A. | CUBIC. REG. MATIS. CATH. MAGISTER. CAMPI. GNALIS. IN. BELG. ETC | Ant. van Dyck pinxit"; lettered, lower left: "Paul, Pontius Sculp."; lettered, lower right: "Cum privilegio"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Paulus Pontius, 1603–1658, Flemish, Dom Carolus de Columna a Cons. Stat. Prim. a Cubic. Reg. Matis. Cath. Magister Campi. Gnalis. in. Belg. Etc, ca.1635
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.