- Castle Fraser, Aberdeenshire, Scotland: South Elevation
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink, watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 3/4 × 19 5/8 inches (34.9 × 49.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "South Elevation of Castle Fraser"; in pen and brown ink, center, dimensions given
Dated in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Cluny 1819"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Wilkins, 1778–1839, British, Castle Fraser, Aberdeenshire, Scotland: South Elevation, 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.