Study No. 2: Listening
- Additional Title(s):
The Artist's Wide, Ethel Gabain
- Lithograph on thin, slightly textured, beige Asian paper
- 17 x 13 15/16 inches (43.2 x 35.4 cm) and 13 1/4 x 10 3/16 inches (33.7 x 25.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "21/4"
Signed in graphite, lower center: "John Copley imp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | dress | interior | portrait | pose | ruff | stripes | wife | woman
- Associated People:
- Gabain, Ethel Léontine (1883-1950), painter and lithographer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Copley, 1875–1950, British, Study No. 2: Listening, 1914