Study No. 2: Listening
- Additional Title(s):
The Artist's Wide, Ethel Gabain
- Lithograph on thin, slightly textured, beige Asian paper
- Sheet: 17 x 13 15/16 inches (43.2 x 35.4 cm) and Image: 13 1/4 x 10 3/16 inches (33.7 x 25.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "21/4"
signed in graphite, lower center: "John Copley imp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | dress | interior | portrait | pose | ruff | stripes | wife | woman
- Associated People:
- Gabain, Ethel Léontine (1883-1950), painter and lithographer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Copley, 1875–1950, British, Study No. 2: Listening, 1914
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.