- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching with gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 14 3/16 inches (26.1 x 36.1 cm), Plate: 7 7/16 x 10 7/8 inches (18.9 x 27.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "C 58/0"; lower left: "Fiesta Mallorquina"
Signed in graphite, lower center: "John Copley imp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | celebration | figure study | genre subject | men | nude | oars | poles | rowboat | rowing | talking | water
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
John Copley 1875-1950 (Yale Center for British Art, 1990-02-06 - 1990-04-01) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
John Copley, John Copley : 1875-1950, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 1990, p. 9, no. 29, NJ18 .C7492 C66 1990 (YCBA) [YCBA]