Joseph Farington, 1747–1821, British, No. Entrance to Keswick & Bridge
No. Entrance to Keswick & Bridge
- Pen and ink and watercolor over graphite on wove paper
- Image: 8 3/8 x 13 5/8 inches (21.3 x 34.6 cm) and Spine: 20 1/8 inches (51.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.