Joseph Farington, 1747–1821, British, North Entrance to Keswick & Bridge
North Entrance to Keswick & Bridge
- Pen and ink and watercolor over graphite on wove paper
- Image: 8 15/16 x 14 inches (22.7 x 35.6 cm) and Spine: 20 1/8 inches (51.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.