In My Studio
- Etching with gray wash on medium, slightly textured, white laid paper
- Sheet: 16 x 11 3/4 inches (40.6 x 29.8 cm) and Plate (to image): 14 3/8 x 9 7/8 inches (36.5 x 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "76/0"; lower left: "In my studio"
signed in graphite, lower center: "John Copley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | coat | equipment | lamp (lighting device) | man | necktie | portrait | printing press | self-portrait | studio (work space) | tools | wheel
- Associated People:
- Copley, John (1875–1950), printmaker and painter
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Copley, 1875–1950, British, In My Studio, 1949
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.