- Archery Ground, Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 × 13 inches (23.5 × 33 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "archery Ground Carisbrook Castle"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "1829 TH"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, Archery Ground, Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight, 1829
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.