David Hockney, born 1937, British, A Rake's Progress: Poster, 1963
- A Rake's Progress: Poster
- Lithograph, off-set, tusche and crayon, printed in red and black ink
- Sheet: 22 5/16 x 31 1/8in. (56.7 x 79.1cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.