IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Richard Redgrave, 1804–1888, British, The Reduced Gentleman's Daughter, undated
The Reduced Gentleman's Daughter
- Watercolor and graphite with chalk and gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 15/16 × 15 7/8 inches (30.3 × 40.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- daughter | family | genre subject | gentleman | interior | room | servants | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Richard Redgrave, R.A. (1804-1888) (Yale Center for British Art, 1988-06-14 - 1988-08-07) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Richard Redgrave, R.A. (1804-1888) (Victoria and Albert Museum, 1988-03-16 - 1988-05-22) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.