- Colored lithograph on medium, moderately textured, cream modern laid paper
- Sheet: 22 3/4 × 16 7/8 inches (57.8 × 42.9 cm), Plate: 18 3/4 × 12 3/4 inches (47.6 × 32.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "no 84"
Watermark: "Ingre" and anchor with caduceus
Lettered inside image, lower left: "CS 1917"
Signed in graphite, lower left; "Charles Shannon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Gift of Donald & Willi Holden
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apple tree | apple-picking baskets | apples | child | genre subject | ladders
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.