- On the Road to the Fish Ponds near Hastings, April 1820
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 × 10 1/4 inches (10.2 × 26 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "16"; lower right: "on the road to the | Fish Ponds near | Hastings."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, On the Road to the Fish Ponds near Hastings, April 1820, 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.