- Flamstead End, Old Ruskin's Cottage near Cheshunt, May 1814
- Pen and black ink, gray wash, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 × 7 3/4 inches (12.1 × 19.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Flamstead End | Old Ruskin's Cottage | near Cheshunt."
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "TH. | May | 1814"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, Flamstead End, Old Ruskin's Cottage near Cheshunt, May 1814, 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.