- A Mulberry Tree Near the Great Gate of St. Augustine's Monastery
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 7/8 × 7 1/2 inches (14.9 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left to lower center: "which sprouted out the 2 shook as above. | A mulberry Tree near the Great Gate of St. Augustine's Monastery"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "TB H."; dated in graphite, lower right: "1807"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, A Mulberry Tree Near the Great Gate of St. Augustine's Monastery, 1807
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.