Unidentified House for Giles Hudson, Putney, Surrey: Ground Floor Plan
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink, watercolor on moderately textured, moderately thick, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 × 10 1/2 inches (26 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Ground floor with the proposed new Additions"; in pen and black ink, throughout, rooms labeled: "Drawing room | 25 ft dia.in"; "Library | 10ft by 15 ft 6"; "Stron | closet"; "closet"; "Anti room | 10 ft by 15.6 ft"; "Dressing room | 12 by 14"; "Garde robe"; "closet"; "Hall | 20 by 21"; "Eating parlour | 19 by 21"; inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "2"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
William Wickham, born ca.1750, British, Unidentified House for Giles Hudson, Putney, Surrey: Ground Floor Plan, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.