Unidentified House for Giles Hudson, Putney, Surrey: Ground Floor Plan
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink, watercolor on moderately textured, moderately thick, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 × 10 1/2 inches (26 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Ground floor with the proposed new Additions"; in pen and black ink, throughout, rooms labeled: "Drawing room | 25 ft dia.in"; "Library | 10ft by 15 ft 6"; "Stron | closet"; "closet"; "Anti room | 10 ft by 15.6 ft"; "Dressing room | 12 by 14"; "Garde robe"; "closet"; "Hall | 20 by 21"; "Eating parlour | 19 by 21"; inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "2"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
William Wickham, born ca.1750, British, Unidentified House for Giles Hudson, Putney, Surrey: Ground Floor Plan, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.