Le Rideau, Gaite Montparnasse
- Additional Title(s):
Théâtre de la Gaîté-Montparnasse
- Black chalk, white chalk, and pen and black ink on medium, moderately textured, blue wove paper
- Sheet: 9 7/8 x 12 3/4 inches (25.1 x 32.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Le Rideau Gaite Montparnasse"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Sickert"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- advertisements | figures | genre subject | posters | theater
- Associated Places:
- France | Montparnasse | Paris | Théâtre de la Gaîté-Montparnasse | Ville de Paris, Départment de | Île-de-France
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Walter Richard Sickert, 1860–1942, British, born in Germany, Le Rideau, Gaite Montparnasse, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.