- Watercolor and ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 x 16 11/16in. (27.9 x 42.4cm) and Sheet: 11 × 16 3/4 inches (27.9 × 42.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, upper left: "'The Headland "Cornwall"'."
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Reynolds .58."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George E. Dix, Yale BA 1934, MA 1942
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Cornwall | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.