- Loweswater from Water End House, Friday 31 July 1835
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 × 12 1/2 inches (22.9 × 31.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "Grasmor"; upper right: "Maelbreak"; lower right: "Lowe's Water from <near> Water End House.
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Friday July 31 - 1835 | TH"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Capt. Thomas Hastings, 1778–1854, British, Loweswater from Water End House, Friday 31 July 1835, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.