- Maria dei Gratia Princeps, Comes Arenbergiæ, Princeps Barbansonia etca.
- Line engraving and stipple engraving on medium, slightly textured, browned white, laid paper
- Mount: 14 7/16 × 11 inches (36.7 × 27.9 cm), Sheet: 9 13/16 × 7 5/16 inches (24.9 × 18.6 cm), and Image: 9 3/16 × 7 3/16 inches (23.3 × 18.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "W.145 I | ex c 24962 | [m/6] | 7/6"
Collector's mark: "G.A.C." Watermark
Lettered, lower center: "MARIA DEI GRATIÂ PRINCEPS, COMES ARENBERGIÆ, | PRINCEPS BARBANSONIA ETCA. | Paulus Pontius Sculp.. Anno 1645."; lettered, lower left: "Antonius van Dyck pinxit."; lettered, lower right: "Joannes Messens excudit Antuerpiæ."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Paulus Pontius, 1603–1658, Flemish, Maria dei Gratia Princeps, Comes Arenbergiæ, Princeps Barbansonia etca, 1645
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.