- Study of a Woman Wearing a Headdress
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 7 × 4 1/4 inches (17.8 × 10.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Isarelll 16 17. 75"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Benjamin Robert Haydon, 1786–1846, British, Study of a Woman Wearing a Headdress, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.