Rear View Figure Study of a Male Nude
- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 × 4 7/16 inches (17.5 × 11.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "From | recollections-"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Elgin-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anatomical study | back | figure study | male | nude
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Benjamin Robert Haydon, 1786–1846, British, Rear View Figure Study of a Male Nude, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.