Benjamin Robert Haydon, 1786–1846, British, Study of a Sleeping Man, with a Hat and Clasped Hands, undated
- Study of a Sleeping Man, with a Hat and Clasped Hands
- Black chalk, white chalk on medkum, slightly textured, brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/16 × 8 1/4 inches (28.4 × 21 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.