Benjamin Robert Haydon, 1786–1846, British, Portrait Studies of Women in Various Headdress, undated
- Portrait Studies of Women in Various Headdress
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, brown, laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 8 5/8 inches (19.7 × 21.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.