- Study of Facial Expressions
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 × 6 3/4 inches (19.4 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "[Print] differently [...] expression | [...]-"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "from Leigh [David] | Cor[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Benjamin Robert Haydon, 1786–1846, British, Study of Facial Expressions, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.