Benjamin Robert Haydon, 1786–1846, British, Study of a Man's Facial Expression, undated
- Study of a Man's Facial Expression
- Black chalk on medium, moderately thick, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 3 3/4 × 3 1/16 inches (9.5 × 7.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.