- Study of a Woman Pleading on Her Knees
- Black chalk on mediuim, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 3 5/8 × 4 15/16 inches (9.2 × 12.5 cm)
Inscribed in black chalk, upper right: "Je n' ai pas | n' ai je pas | n'a tu pas | n'at il pas"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Benjamin Robert Haydon, 1786–1846, British, Study of a Woman Pleading on Her Knees, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.